Welcome New Patients!
New Dental Patients in Chino Hills CA
Dr. James M. Park and his staff welcome new patients into the office to provide the best dental cares. If you are visiting the office with one of our patient’s referral, we are more than welcome to share the appreciation with you!
On your first appointment, it will consist of paperwork such as filling out your health history and treatment consent forms. It would be kind to address your Latex or skin related allergic condition at the time of admission.
The Communication is very important and we would like to listen all your dental concerns!
Dental Procedures May Include:
- Initial Consultation with Dentist
- X-Rays will be taken
- Dentist thoroughly examines x-rays and oral health condition
- Questions on pain, symptoms, any concerns that may be in mind.
- Office Manager will efficiently handle any financial paperwork
- Patient must understand and sign the financial agreement paper
- Doctor will start the clinic dental treatment after patient’s approval
Patients must provide the following information at the initial appointment:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please notify the office if you have any medical conditions that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
call our office in Chino Hills, CA at Peyton Dental & Specialties Phone Number 909-464-2682.
X-Ray Radiation Concerns:
We prefer minimal radiation exposure to our patients as much as possible. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request them forwarding the x-rays to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office.
Call us: Peyton Dental & Specialties Phone Number 909-464-2682 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.