Peyton Dental & Orthodontics
Dentist in Chino Hills CA
Offering Dental & Cosmetic Dentistry Services including Dental Implants, Teeth Cleaning, and Braces
3110 Chino Ave, Suite 240
Chino Hills, California 91709
Tel Peyton Dental & Orthodontics Phone Number 909-464-2682
Text 909-342-3704 Text (24hrs)
“Brushing & Flossing Really Matters!”
James M. Park, DDS
James M. Park, DDS graduated from one of the most prestigious dental schools, New York University College of Dentistry, in 2004. Dr. James Park studied undergraduate program Environmental Studies at University of California at Los Angeles. Dr. Park established his solo dental practice in August 2006 and provides excellent dental care for the people in Chino Valley and surrounding areas.
Dr. Park practices a broad spectrum of dental services for all age groups of patients from pre-school kids to seniors. Furthermore, Dr. Park pursues a life long educational achievements in his fields of study in dentistry, orthodontics and environmental studies through attending educational seminars and lectures all over the United States.
call our office in Chino Hills, CA at Peyton Dental & Orthodontics Phone Number 909-464-2682.
State-Of-The-Art Dental Technologies:
Peyton Dental & Orthodontics ‘s doctor and staff are proud to provide the world class, lowest radiation digital dental X-Ray radiographic equipment such as Sirona/Siemens, Progeny and Dexis Imaging. Dr. Park and the Peyton Dental & Orthodontics team are always promising the kindness and the best quality dental care with the top of the line dental equipment and supplies.
- Dental Hygiene: Teeth Cleaning/Prophy, Deep Cleaning/Scaling, Oral Hygiene Motivation/Training.
- Composite/Bonding/White Filling: White Tooth Color Restoration, Decay and Cavity Treatment.
- Crown/Bridge: Permanent Restoration for the broken and severely damaged teeth.
- Dental Implant: Replace missing teeth with artificial tooth.
- Braces/Orthodontics: Align and Level the crowded teeth in correct positions.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Examination for oral soft tissue and hard tissue/bone.
- Whitening: Change tooth color to a lighter shade (Patients Older than 18 yrs old).
- TMJ (Temporo-Mandibullar Joint) Pains: Occlussal Guard and NTI Splints.
We accept the following in-network PPO plans:
- Blue Cross
- Delta Care USA (DMO)
- United Concordia
- Other small PPO plans