Peyton Dental & Specialties
Do you have a dental emergency?
Call Us Immediately:
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Dr. Park, Dr. Sunwoo and our friendly staff welcomes new patients into the office to provide the best dental care. If you are visiting the office with one of our patients’ referrals, we want to provide you the best dental experience!
Your first dental appointment will consist of the paperwork such as filling out your health history and treatment consent forms. This would be a good time to let us know if you are allergic to anything. It’s important to let us know if you have a Latex or skin-related allergic condition at the time of admission.
Communication is very important and we want to hear all your dental concerns!
Dental Procedures May Include:
- Initial Consultation with Doctor
- X-Ray Radio-graphs will be taken by RDA
- Dentist thoroughly examines x-rays and oral health condition
- Questions on pain, symptoms, any concerns that may be in mind.
- Office Manager will efficiently handle any financial paperwork
- Patient must understand and sign the financial agreement paper
- Doctor will start the clinic dental treatment after patient’s approval
Patients must provide the following information at the initial appointment:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please notify the office if you have any medical conditions that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc).
Our doctors provide a wide range of dental care for all age groups. Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.909-464-2682 Request an Appointment Map & Driving Directions
X-Ray Radiation Concerns:
We prefer minimal radiation exposure to our patients as much as possible. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward the x-rays to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office
Call us at Peyton Dental & Specialties Phone Number Peyton Dental & Specialties Phone Number Peyton Dental & Specialties Phone Number 909-464-2682 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.