Protect Our Patients with Universal Precaution Protocol
Infection controls and universal precautions protect clients and staff alike. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control — you, your dentist, and the dental team. The cornerstone in a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust. You should feel free to discuss this topic with us anytime.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
These measures include:
- Disinfectant hand soap
- Gloves and face masks
- Chemical disinfection of counter-tops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all equipment before every use
- Disposable materials
We sterilize all reusable equipment, including dental hand pieces. We use an autoclave, a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam, heat and pressure.
The best defense against disease is information. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel.