If it has been over 6 months and you have not visited the dental office, it is now time to come in and get an exam for a deep cleaning. Deep cleanings are beneficial not only for your oral health but for your overall health.
Why is it important to get a deep cleaning?
- Prevention of gum disease
- Prevents tooth and gum deterioration
- Healthy mouth and surrounding structures of teeth
- Aids in halitosis (bad breath)
- Removes bacteria under and above gum
- Removes stains from coffee, red wine, berries, etc.
- Lowers bacterial count in bloodstream
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- (If diabetic) can help lower HbA1c levels
Go ahead and give us a call, we would be more than happy to assess and provide the best standard of care for you! Healthy mouth, healthy life!