Dental Consultation in Chino Hills
Welcome everyone! Dr. James M. Park and his staff always welcome new patients to his clinic and ready to provide the outstanding dental care to them. If you are visiting my clinic with one of our patient’s referral, we are more than welcome to share the appreciation with you.
Your initial appointment will consist of an admission papers such as patient contact information, consent, privacy, and medical history form. Immediately after admission paperwork, our dental assistants will ask about patient’s any known allergies. It would be kind to address your LATEX or skin related allergic condition at the time of admission.
Generally, Dr. Park introduces himself as a treating dentist to a new patient and always ask patient’s chief complaint/major problem in order to focus on the new patient’s main concerns.
Dental Clinical Procedures:
- Initial Consultation with Dentist
- Dental Assistant will takes X-Ray on a specific area
- Dentist will examines X-Ray radiographs and oral/dental condition
- Dentist will ask pain and symptoms
- Office Manager will calculate patient’s dental insurance coverage and co-payments
- Patient must understand and sign the financial agreement paper
- Doctor will start the clinic dental treatment after patient’s approval
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Peyton Dental Corp is proud to provide the world class X-Ray machines such as Sirona, Gendex, and Progeny) and Dexis Imaging Sensor & System to patients.
If you had a radiation treatment for your cancer, or you are in the pregnancy, you must tell the dentist or assistant for your medical condition. we prefer the minimal radiation to patient as much as possible. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.